Membership of The Devon History Society is open to anyone interested in the history of Devon. We welcome new members in each of the categories of membership below.
- Individual membership – £15.00
- Household membership – £22.50 (two adults plus all under 15-year-olds at the same address)
- Young member – £5.00 (aged between 15 and 25)
- Affiliated Society membership – £15.00
- Corporate membership – £22.50
- Life membership – a single payment of £150.00
Benefits of membership
All individual, young and household members receive:
- one copy of the annual peer-reviewed journal, The Devon Historian
- one copy of Devon History News, issued twice yearly
- free attendance at the annual conference and general meeting (October)
- free attendance at most talks, events and visits
Members of affiliated societies may attend DHS events at a reduced charge, and the society is entitled to one free place at the annual conference and general meeting.
Corporate member institutions receive a copy of The Devon Historian and one copy of each issue of Devon History News.
Affiliated local history societies and other relevant organisations are welcome to use the website to publicise their events.
For enquiries regarding membership please use the ‘Contacts‘ page on this web site.